Indicator 6.5

I am relatively new to MetaStock and Equis pointed me to
this group to find some help. I have been plotting this
indicator manually and was hoping when I purchased this
product that I could have the software do this. Anyway here
is what I am trying to accomplish.

I want to identify support and resistance by using a simple
3 day moving average of the highs, and a 3 day moving
average of the lows. Obviously using the 3 day "MA" of the
highs for resistance and the 3 day "MA" of the lows for
support. Here is the tricky part; I would like to add a
filter that I only draw in the support 3 day "MA" of the
lows if the commodity has made a 3 day high in the last 3
days (or 4-5 days). I also only draw in the 3 day "MA" of
the highs if the commodity has made a 3 day low in the last
3 days.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Scot