Late Weekly Pick, Computer Down

All,
     Sorry about the late pick this week.  I finished my weekly
tests and
looked at all my stock data late friday night.  When I went to
start my
computer Saturday morning, I couldn't get Windows 95 to boot.  I
could get
up in safe mode, but never could make it boot normally.  I took
it to the
shop and just got it back.  Had to reformat drive C and reinstall
Windows.
I'm just now getting back up.  At least I had all my data backed
up except
for my Metastock formulas, explorations and tests.  Would someone
please be
kind enough to send me a copy of my import files?  I'd appreciate
it.  Next
time I'll have them in my backup data <G>.
     Last week was a bad one for my portfolio.  IOM tanked after
the close
Thursday when they missed the earnings estimate by $0.02, so I
didn't have a
chance to get out of that one.  BSC was below my stop after I
raised it
Friday, so I sold it this morning.  A couple of others are close
to my
stops.  I actually had to use the telephone for my trading <G>.
     Oddly enough, my pick for this week is IOM.  I did something
I don't
normally do and doubled up my position this morning.  The reason
is when It
broke out of its intermediate term up trend channel it fell all
the way to
the bottom of a long term up trend channel which would be my next
entry
point on a normal drop.  Then looking at the earnings I couldn't
help but
think that the drop was over kill.  So I doubled up and set my
stop at 7
3/4, under the lbottom of the long term up trend channel.  I'll
send a more
complete write up and chart later in the week when I get back up
to speed.

Jim