Re: Nasdaq

The Reuters symbol for NASDAQ is ".IXIC"  Why?  I dunno.

Reuters also provides Advances, Declines, Unchanged, New Highs and New
Lows for NASDAQ.  Here's how to see what they have:

1. Run the Downloader and use the "File/New/Security..." command.
2. Press the "Look Up" button in the resulting dialog.
3. Select "Indicies" or "Market Indicators" from the "Type" drop-down.
4. Now type "NASD" in the "Name" dialog and the lower list will take
you right to them.

Hope this helps,
Chip
http://coolhistory.com/ChipsCharts

---Drew Hawkins <dhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi
> I see people downloading results from the NASDAQ. Can this be done
from Reuters. I looked on the metastock disk and can't find it.