Re: MetaStock Suggestions

I would add the following:

The downloader is much too slow from start to finish when downloading more
than a few stocks that are in several directories.  After a holiday the
download speed (connect time) drops to between 5% to 10% of normal.

The downloader should allow composites of more than 2 securities, and allow
a composite of O H L C V.

While the formula language has been improved in V 6.5, it is still inadequate.
It would be very useful if we could insert indicators that were written in
a programming type language.

It is much more difficult to write a program for Windows than it was for
DOS.  Equis and every other software company has had to deal with this
problem. Like all porgramming, the process is very labor intensive.

Lionel Issen