Re: gif charts

Thanks for the pointer to HyperSnap.  It is definately better than the
2-year old screen capture utility I was using.  However, the number of
steps needed for either method remains the same.  I was being verbose
in my explanation, but the procedure is quite simple and quick once
you know what you're doing.

Another reason I've avoiding using snap-shotters in the past is the
buggy way in which the old ones would interact with macro tools like
AutoRun that I use to automate the generation of the charts for my
site.  (I have not had a chance to see if HyperSnap has any problems
with AutoRun or not.)  This may or may not be a big deal for other
people.

Chip
Y2K? What happens when we get to Y10K?!? ;)