Re: Omnitrader

Jeff,

As you can see, things are on hold for this list.  Email Robert Must
<rmust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> now to subscribe before list is back.  Looks like
an open discussion.

I sent for OmniTrader myself and will give it a try for 2 months.

Try TRIX at MS default periods setting (12 - weekly) for very good entries
on > 6 to 7% weekly drop.  I wrote a formula to catch the beginning of the
TRIX curve turnaround, for very good "at the low" entry signals.  You have
to use a limit or signal line to miss signals that arrive too early.

At 02:05 PM 1/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>OT list? I have here a couple.
>
>It is moving into another physical location and on another server. Thus
>it is not available. It will be available next week. I will subscribe
>you then the maintenance is over.
>
>Rob.
>
>Rick Roegner wrote:
>>
>> Tried to subscribe.  Is the list still active?
>> R. Roegner
>
>--
>The truth is out there...

R. Roegner