Re: Stock Ticker

At 10:08 PM 01/18/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Thanks to Chip and Michael, I think I have MyYahoo ticker set up right,
>though will know for sure only on Tuesday. It seems to send many
>cookies, though I suppose one has to live with them.
>                                CMA

CMA,
If you're not completely happy with the Yahoo ticker you might want to try
a neat little program called NetStock.
It will download stock prices from the web without using
your browser and it's quite configurable. Best of all, it's FREEware and very
easy to use.

If you or anyone is interested, it's available at: http://www.hotfiles.com
Search for "netstock."  Or email me and I'll send you the zip file.

  john