Re: Power User & FAQ

FAQs are labors of love that can be incredibly useful but can take
lots of time to create and maintain.  If we had one, it would do lots
to streamline the flow of information on this email list.
Unfortunately, like most, I don't have enough time/love right now to
do the job properly but I'm hoping someone else does.  I'd certainly
be willing to contribute to the effort, but someone else needs to be
the ultimate FAQ owner.

I am also more than willing to donate as much webspace as necessary
for the effort from my coolhistory.com domain.

As for your question, I could be wrong, but I don't think Equis has a
free human resource to dedicate to this task.

Any takers out there?

Chip
http://coolhistory.com/ChipsCharts

---Greatelto <Greatelto@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chip....
>
> If you have the knowledge and where-with-all to post a "Power User
Tip" rest