MetaStock Suggestions

	Over the course of this list serve, there have been many suggestions for
improving MetaStock.  For an End-of-Day MetaStock I wish to see a more
seamless product, one that flows from The Explorer (new features including
nesting and automation) to Graphs to Lists (easily created, some from The
Explorer) to Hierarchies [new feature; Indices or individual securities
within Groups within Sectors (as the S&P 500 is configured), or any way the
user wants to create Indices or Heirarchies], backwards and forwards.

	For a Real Time version, I wish to see the same, plus changes inherent in
Real Time product (individual trades, etc.), with more capacity in
collecting text data (news, alerts, etc. other data that can have an
immediate impact on Price).

	I wonder if now might be a good time for those who wish their suggests for
MetaStock's betterment to be heard by EQUIS through this list serve to do
so.  I realize that EQUIS listens to this group, so they have heard those
suggestions already advanced, but I doubt it will do any harm for them to
experience your squeaky wheel again!  :-)

-- Frank :-)