Re: Quite off-topic

At 09:43 AM 01/12/98 +0000, you wrote:
>I don' t want to interfere with your discussion about the marxism
>stuff, but please, guys, this ain't got nothing to do with technical
>analysis and markets.

Well, if we are informally voting, I would prefer not to see political
discussions on this list. I know I don't have to read them, but I have to
download them.

I see no difference between one off-topic subject and another.
If we're going to talk politics, we may as well talk about religion,
philosophy, fishing, stamp collecting, UFOs, raising chickens,
boxers vs. briefs, etc.

 john