Re: Changing the security in multiple charts/layout

At 05:13 PM 1/10/98 , A.J. Maas wrote:
>Anyone on the List knows the answer to this quest?
>
>Thanks,
>Ton.
>

>I have one question that I donīt think that anyone in Sweden can answer
>yet. Hope you can!
>Here it is:
>
>When I use the "Change security button" down right in a chart I can go back
>and forth among the securities.
>When I have my nice layout with many charts (of the same security) it works
>too, BUT then it only works on the chart that I am working on at the moment!
>The others still show the same security.
>

>My question is: Is it possible to have ALL charts changing security at the
>same time since I want my whole layout to shift from one security to
>another?
>I would consider this a VERY important feature so I hope it is included!
>
>Best regards
>
>Chris Lindstedt

	To do as you ask, got to Tools|Options|Chart Options and check "Keep Line
Studies" in "Change Security.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/