Re: SYSTEM TESTER HELP

TK,

Try using the Inactivity Stop in the System Tester.
Parameters: For Minimum Change, use a number that will never happen, like
10000.
If you want to exit on day 4, in the Periods box you need to use 3.
Be sure to put the appropriate check mark(s) in the Long / Short box, and
remove
( or bracket {}  )  any formulas that you may have in the Close Long and
Close Short windows.

Ken