Re: Custom Indicators for Periods Loaded and First Loaded Closing Price

Hi,

I recently purchased MetaStock as a trial.   I was a SuperCharts user and
had become frustrated with the lack of openness to integrating custom coded
indicators into SuperCharts.    But that is off the point....

To solve the "buy and hold" question, why not just create a System that
enters a long position:
c > 0;
Don't put anything in for the exit condition and the system will then
calculate the total return and percentage gain for the available data.

Hope this helps
Aongus
aflood@xxxxxxxx