Re: DAHL indicator

I wasn't criticising the Dahl indicator, I was pointing out that we can do
more with the concept using metastock, and also what I consider the
limitation of this indicator. When this indicator was developed, the
calculations had to be done longhand or at best using a mechanical
calculator; hence Dahl made the calculations as simple as possible (but not
simple minded).

I dont exactly understand what you mean by a centering indicator, in any
case you can get the same kind of information on a security using an macd
or price oscillator.

Lionel Issen

Lionel Issen