Re: DAHL indicator

Please note that this is a rate of change of a moving average.  It was
developed in the '40s or '50s, long before the days of the pc. You can get
similar signals using an macd or price oscillator.  Exepriment with the mov
time period and the roc of the mov.  A mov of 50 may be more suited to
large cap stocks and mutual funds.

Lionel