Re: [amibroker] Re: Problem copying data from the Quote Editor Window with 5.29 Beta

  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 01:52:43 +0100
  • From: Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Problem copying data from the Quote Editor Window with 5.29 Beta

Hello,

You don't need exploration at all.
You can export equity curve directly and automatically to the text file
at the end of backtest.
It will be faster and easier than copy pasting.

see the comments section that shows a script that can be easily inserted
as custom backtest proc

http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2006/03/04/how-to-export-quotations-from-amibroker-to-csv-file/

SetOption("UseCustomBacktestProc", True );

if( Status("action") == actionPortfolio )
{

  bo = GetBacktesterObject();
  bo.Backtest();

  eq =  Foreign("~~~EQUITY","C");

fh = fopen( "Equity.csv", "w" );
if( fh )
{
   fputs("Symbol,Date,Time,Equity\n", fh );

   dn = DateNum();
   tn = TimeNum();

   for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
   {