Re: [amibroker] Re: changing entry price in CBT

  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:43:26 +0100
  • From: Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: changing entry price in CBT

Hello,

It does not matter that it is part of "complex system". The entry price is still assignable without
CBT
BuyPrice = ... ANY PRICE YOU WANT...

Of course it can be done using CBT via Sig.Price assignment but WHY make things harder when they are as
easy as single line above?

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com