[amibroker] Re: Is it possible to have multiple instances of AB?

  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:42:18 -0000
  • From: "polomorabe" <polomora@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Is it possible to have multiple instances of AB?

Thanks Naga Kiran,

I found the answer.

I simply copied the current AB installation directory into a new directory, and used the freeware icon editor software IcoFX to change the icon associated with the Broker.exe executable in that new directory. (I simply superimposed the letters RT on the icon to indicate that this version of the software is used for real-time updates via IB.)

I now have two shortcuts on my desktop: one that uses the EOD database filled by Telechart, and the other that uses the IB real-time database.

Paul

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx