[amibroker] Re: statistivcs definition

  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 21:11:18 -0000
  • From: "reefbreak_sd" <reefbreak_sd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: statistivcs definition

In AB, click on HELP -> SEARCH
type in "BackTester Report" in the search window
Under the "Select Topic" that comes back, click on "System Test Report Window" and you will see a definition of each term.  Many of these are industry standard metrics of performance.

You can go to www.investopedia.com and type in for example "risk adjusted return" and get a more detailed explaination of most of the report items.

Reef

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/