[amibroker] Re: Equity function changing backtest/explorer results

  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:06:31 -0000
  • From: "Adrian" <adrian.mollenhorst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Equity function changing backtest/explorer results

Hey Guys,

Surely there is an easy answer to this one. Why does the Equity function affect the Explorer results when the ScaleIn function is used?

The code I posted produces different results, removing all of the ScaleIn trades that appear when run in backtest mode. How can I work around this?

Adrian

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx