[amibroker] Needed help in charting

  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 06:24:20 +0530
  • From: "Vinay Gakkhar." <vgakkhar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Needed help in charting

I use the following line in my AFL to show the target price on the right side of the chart.

Plot (Target, "Target", colorBlue, styleNoLine , Null, Null, 0);

When I select 'i' in the 'view' toolbar, it gives me the intraday target price, when I select 'h' in the 'view' toolbar, it shows me the hourly target price, when I select 'd' or 'w' or 'm' in the 'view' toolbar, it shows me the daily or the weekly or the monthly target prices.

Now I want that if I am working with the i (intraday) chart, it should within the same intraday chart show me simultaneously the hourly, daily, weekly & monthly target prices. And if I am working with a different periodicity chart view (say, daily), it should show me the other target prices with the remaining periodicity. In colors different from blue which I am using for intraday.

Which code should I add to my AFL to get these ?

Thank you.

vgakkhar