RE: [amibroker] Re: SUM(???????????)

  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:58:17 -0600
  • From: "Joris M.schuller" <jmschuller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: SUM(???????????)

Is it possible that there are no V values (such as in Forex)? This would lead to {empty} display during computation and then display 0;

Use following code for testing.

SumPer=Param("SumPer",21,1,100,1);
//V=1; use if empty or 0 is displayed for III or V
//III = Sum((2*C-H-L)/(H-L)*V,21); // Original formula
III =
Sum((2*C-C)*(H-L)/(H-L)*V,SumPer);//Test Formula for testing only :  Equals C for SumPer=1
Plot(C,"C",1,styleOwnScale|64);
Plot(III,"III",1,5);
Plot(V,"V",4,styleOwnScale|5);//to verify that V!=0