Re: Réf. : [amibroker] Re: BUG with Amibroker( 2 nd TIME )

  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 01:52:36 -0500
  • From: Keith McCombs <kmccombs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Réf. : [amibroker] Re: BUG with Amibroker( 2 nd TIME )

I, too, have been bitten by this snake, more once.

I used to get bitten almost daily when changing data bases, which I do quite often.  Recently I've been using mostly the same layout and made it global.  So that helped a bit.

AB should, at least, warn the user when a modified layout will not be saved when he changes layouts or data bases.  "Save 'MyLayout', yes?"

-- Keith

reefbreak_sd wrote:

the MISCELLANEOUS->PREFERENCES->LAYOUTS only saves the most recently used layout.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, Yves <yltech@xxx> wrote:

> In PREFERENCES I'm CLIC for to save PREFERENCES and TEMPLATES and LAYOUTS
> I'm cry to AB save it automatic ?
>

> Merci
>
> YLTech ( Yves L. )
>
> Le présent message et les documents qui y sont joints sont réservés
> exclusivement au destinataire indiqué. Il est strictement interdit d'en
> utiliser ou d'en divulguer le contenu. Si vous recevez le présent message
> par erreur, veuillez le détruire S.V.P. et nous en aviser immédiatement afin
> que nous puissions corriger nos dossiers. Merci.
>
> This message and the attached documents may contain privileged or
> confidential information that are intended to the addressee only. Any
> unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you happen to receive
> this message by error, please delete it and notify us immediately so that we
> may correct our internal records. Thank you.
>
> yltech@xxx

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/