Re: [amibroker] Re: UltraEdit - what to consider

  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:55:16 +0100
  • From: Aron <aron.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: UltraEdit - what to consider

If you are using Vista look in:
C:\Users\YourAccount\AppData\Roaming\Notepad++\

On 1/25/2010 9:47 AM, Paolo wrote:
Yes I did but unfortunately there is no such path C:\Documents and Settings\youruserid\Application Data\Notepad++\

I have added userDefineLang.xml to C:\Program Files\Notepad++\ which should be the correct path on my computer but I cannot see any AFL keywords highlighting in Notepad++...

paolo

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, reinsley <reinsley@xxx> wrote:

Hi,

Did you see the following line and did you do  it ?

Overwrite or add to C:\Documents and Settings\youruserid\Application
Data\Notepad++\userDefineLang.xml.

Best regards