[amibroker] Re: Managing multiple systems - alerts

  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:51:13 -0000
  • From: "treatmentinprogress" <brian5545@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Managing multiple systems - alerts

I'm not sure about this but you might also be able to write the chartid to a static var, then retrieve it from another afl and get values from that chart.  This might only work for study's (lines and stuff).  I've never tried it or read the docs to see if it can be done, just a suggestion, or idea.

I have used this to get the value of lines drawn on other charts.

brian
blog.tipster.ca

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/