[amibroker] Ami causing access violations in IB

  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:25:21 -0000
  • From: "Barry" <razzbarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Ami causing access violations in IB

This morning I started IB first then Ami as usual.  When TWS started
I had an error that said the settings were downloaded from the server. When I closed the error window TWS came up and looked fine.

As soon as Ami started it started downloading the intraday data from IB for the displayed ticker and then Ami closed.

If I open Ami first then IB and I got an error in TWS.  The Error says

Code c0000005
Description Access Violation
Address 1A0127C1
Detailed description
Broker.exe caused a exception-access-violation in module ib.dll at 001B:1A0127C1, release()+2817 bytes(s)
Then is shows the call stack, not included here.

The TWS build I was using was from Nov 2009.  I upgraded to the latest and when I started TWS I got the same settings error and when I started Ami it closed immediately as before.

I am running XP with SP3, Ami 5.29.2, java 1.6.0_17 and TWS 901.8.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks,

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/