[amibroker] Re: Hide Y axis values

  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:50:27 -0000
  • From: "lamplowman" <lamplowman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Hide Y axis values

Thanks Fellas

Changing colours of Axes, now that's thinking outside the square.

StyleNoLabel gets rid of the current price off the y axis

As I only wanted to do it for one chart I found that
styleLeftAxisScale  actually gets rid of the grid and reference values on RHS Y axis.

Thanks for all contributions, I just needed a little shove in the right direction.

Here's what I needed

Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleCandle|styleNoLabel|styleLeftAxisScale);

Peter

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx