[amibroker] improper working of software.

  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:55:31 -0000
  • From: "asitasu" <asitasu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] improper working of software.

dear friends/gurus,

please help me.

from last few days i am getting few errors while working with amibroker.

problem-1 : i have daily data of no of scripts. when i try to backtest my system with one of the script i am unable to get backtest report. but for same script if i try to get buy/sell with scan facility it shows buy & sell in AA window. for all other scripts ther is no problem with either back test/scan. i dont understand why it is happening. it was working all right till few date back. do it a problem of script data file size? or problem with disc space? guide me.

problem 2 : i am unable to load database of 5min data to software. which was ok since few days back.

problem 3 : when i back test my sysem on any script, in AA reprt card
i am unable to get trade list. statistics,chart,setting,formula tabs shows perfact data.

help me.

asit.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/