[amibroker] Re: MULTIPLE BUY and SELL

  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 01:22:46 -0000
  • From: "Mike" <sfclimbers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: MULTIPLE BUY and SELL

It is better not use ExRem to change Buy/Sell directly. Instead, let the backtester do that for you. ExRem is best used for charting. If you want to chart Buy/Sell, then save the result of ExRem in a separate variable after you have finished calculating Buy and Sell, then chart the variable instead.

e.g.
Buy = ...;
Sell = ...;

Buy2 = ExRem(Buy, Sell);