Re: [amibroker] Re: amibroker FREEZING!

  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 02:00:16 +0100
  • From: Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: amibroker FREEZING!

Hello,

You should go to File->Database Settings and CHANGE
"Data Source" to "(local database)".

Now, you may also inspect the database folders (A-z) as described
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_workspace.html

All files should be at about same size. If there is some large (more than 1MB for EOD data) - you may delete it.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com