Re: [amibroker] Re: Data Feed - What do you use? - Need a Data Vendor

  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:59:34 +0800
  • From: Richard Dale <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Data Feed - What do you use? - Need a Data Vendor

Damian,

The various Gold, Silver and Oil indices that I specified below are included without additional subscription.

If you want the actual commodity futures/spot prices then that is a separate subscription.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net