RE: [amibroker] Re: OT: Jscript Help

  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 18:36:48 -0800
  • From: "ta" <tagroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: OT: Jscript Help

Thanks Mike. In the jscript code below I am getting the starting time correctly. The problem was with the ending time, as the script does not wait for the exe to complete its run before it was giving the ending time. I rewrote it as follow in _vbscript_, it does the job for me . I realy don’t know jscript or _vbscript_. This was one time thing. Again as always thanks a million for all your contributions on this board.

Dim WshShell, oExec, Ending_Time, Starting_Time

Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

Starting_Time = FormatDateTime(time, 3)

Set oExec = WshShell.Exec("c:\\Amibroker\\mytask.exe /f ")

Do While oExec.Status = 0

     Ending_Time = FormatDateTime(time, 3)

Loop

WScript.Echo "Starting_Time = " & Starting_Time & "     Ending_Time = " & Ending_Time