Re: [amibroker] Re: Recommendation for Intraday Data source?

  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:37:15 -0700
  • From: Kevin Ash <ashkevinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Recommendation for Intraday Data source?

If you're able to maintain the intraday data going forward, you could order the historical intraday data from disktrading.com and merge them together.  NinjaTrader will do this.  Not sure about AB.  As far as I know, disktrading provides just futures or forex, but you would get the ES data you're looking for.  Their prices are very reasonable.  I don't know about the quality.