Re: [amibroker] HOW DO I GET AT ATTACHMENTS

  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 02:39:40 -0600
  • From: Alan <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] HOW DO I GET AT ATTACHMENTS

I also use ThunderBird.  Scroll down to the bottom of your email and
find the link that will take you to the yahoo user group called
amibroker.  The text version looks like this:

This will open up your web browser and direct you to the AmiBroker users group.

Once you are there, look in the left top hand corner of your web browser and you should see a link called Attachments.  Click on this link to see all the attachments.  Then select the attachment you want.

Regards,
Alan

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/