Re: [amibroker] Possibly to have Param type with checkboxes like ParamStyle?

  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 20:10:21 -0500
  • From: Dennis Brown <see3d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Possibly to have Param type with checkboxes like ParamStyle?

I am sending this again, since it has not shown up in the forum yet.

I located two previous requests for this.  Mine was in support of suggestion# 1681.  It was also requested in #524.  This is a pretty old suggestion with no status.  Please add your supporting comments to these existing ones.

Best regards,
Dennis