[amibroker] Re: How do I update my ticker list?

  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 20:03:28 -0000
  • From: "bistrader" <bistrader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: How do I update my ticker list?

It is easy.  Do you have a csv or tls file with tickers in first column?  If so, then open AB, go to watchlist, erase watchlist with mouse, import into watchlist from your csv or tls file via mouse.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx