Re: [amibroker] Average MAE/MFE

  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 10:59:07 -0800 (PST)
  • From: James <jamesmemphis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Average MAE/MFE

I must be overlooking this feature. I just updated to 5.29.6 and I still do not see average MAE/MFE. I have checked the settings in the Automatic Analysis window, run backtests in Trade list, Detailed log and Summary mode and have not seen anything. I have searched the latest users guide from the help menu and the PDF version, (both still 5.20) and the DevLog to no avail.  Could someone please clearly point out where this feature is, like you are explaining it to a dummy.  Just to clarify, I am looking for the averages of the MAE and MFE columns without having to go to excel.

Best regards,
James

From: Gordon Pelletier <gordonpelletier@xxxxxxxxx>

Yes 5.29 Beta