[amibroker] Re: How do I update my ticker list?

  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 17:14:10 -0000
  • From: "wernkra" <WKRAG@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: How do I update my ticker list?

Alan,

thanks for your help.

Again I made some progress (g).

I did what you suggested. I went to ANALYSIS and then DEFINE and unselected the old ticker file and selected the new one. Seemed to be working fine. BUT: The analysis is NOT done on the new file, it is still done on the OLD file. I can see the "Define" section (the new file is selected there) but when I do a SCAN, it is still done on the old file. I see several symbols that are from the old file when clicking on the symbol selection (in the middle of the main AB window, near the top).
So somehow the analysis is STILL done on the old file and not on the new file. Somehow AB still does not find the new file.

Wern

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx