Re: [amibroker] Re: How do I update my ticker list?

  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 09:35:18 -0600
  • From: Alan <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: How do I update my ticker list?

Sorry I thought you wanted to update the list with a few changes.
To do what you want to do:
Do all I suggested previously and then when you have AmiQuote opened up
do the following:
Click Edit
Click Select All
Click Delete
Click File>Open
I Files of type: Select all files
Navigate to the path where your ASCII list is and select it.
Click Open
This should now show all the tickers in AmiQuote.
Click File>SaveAs
Navigate back to the Database WatchList
Enter File Name
Make sure Save as type: is AmiQuote Ticker list (*.tls)
Click Save

This should do it.

Regards,
Alan