[amibroker] Re: Sharing AFL while protecting intellectual property

Thanks Keith.

I was looking for a link like that to include in my original reply. However, that does not help for vendors producing tools as opposed to strategies (e.g. an indicator, an optimizer, etc). For tools vendors, the vendor would still need some kind of license solution.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx