Re: [amibroker] Sharing AFL while protecting intellectual property

Hi Hydro, I want to do the same thing.  Marcin told me that I need a DLL library.
TJ said that ADK plug ins require that AFL code with operators must be recoded in order to work
 from  DLL plugins created with the Amibroker Development Kit.

Unfortunately, I am not a C++ programmer.

Maybe we could share in the cost,  if any,  of  having a C++ Programmer
develop a DLL template that we could each add our intellectual propertys "in place of any old coding"
that a C++ programmer would need to use in order to insure that the DLL actually works with Amibroker.

Even after we have a DLL template, we will probably need to have our coded RECODED to work within the DLL.

Marcin Gorzynsk>>Currently - the only option to protect the code is to include your proprietary functions in a DLL library (written in C++ and compiled) and call these functions from AFL - see:
http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/2006/12/15/amibroker-development-kit-adk-for-cc-now-available-to-everyone/
for more details on custom plugin development.