[amibroker] Re: SetTradeDelays( 1, 1, 1, 1) Setting

Hi An0n73,

i would disagree when you state it is not possible to trade a EOD strategy with  SetTradeDelays(0, 0, 0, 0).

A way of doing so is closing your trade session 15 minutes early.
This gives you the opportunity to act upon the signal in the last 15 minutes of the trading day.

It would require you to check your signals each day at the same time ( if you do not fully automate the system ) and acting before the actual close of the market.

You might publish your signals to a personal website ( with private login ) enabling you to check the signals on the go and lay in orders with your mobile phone or internet connection at hand.

Doing so implies that one agrees that the market isn't going to do much that last 15 minutes...

However you would be surprised on how much benefit there is in acting this way as markets often "gap" after obvious signals.

Try if this is the case with your system by running it 1,1,1,1 and 0,0,0,0.

Marc

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx