[amibroker] Exporting Trend lines between databases

Hi,

I currently use Amibroker with two different data providers for the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).

One provides EOD data with all tickers taking the form XXX, in metastock format.

The other (my broker) provides RT data, where the ticker takes the form 'XXX-ASX-STK-AUD'.

I have used two different Amibroker databases to connect to the data. All works fine.

However, what I want to do is do my line studies, and put lines for planned entries/exits on both charts. Currently I plan a trade using EOD, draw in entries/exits etc, then before open, manually copy those studies from the EOD chart to the RT chart (running two instances of AB).

What I want to do is export the studies (say all in a certain watchlist) from the EOD database, and then import it into the RT database. Ideally I could do the reverse, as a trade is entered, adjust the planned entry to actual entry.

Is there already a way to do this, or if not, does it seem feasible to do this? I'm comfortable writing in Java, I'm only just starting to learn AFL, but I'm sure I'll manage. But if someone has already done this or something similar, it would be helpful.

Regards
Murphy

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/