Re: [amibroker] BATMAN USER HELP NEEDED

I too would like to see the answer to Bistrader's question.  That makes at least two of us.
-- Keith

bistrader wrote:

I am having problems with Batman 2.4 via AmiBroker 5.2.

I run a backtest via Batman to get AmiBroker to produce ~~~equity which it does. Then, Batman on its own runs "Batman util.afl" which overwrites the ~~~equity with same value (10000) each day.

I want to get at my ~~~equity so I can create a file of the daily equity values. I can do this but with incorrect ~~~equity values as Batman runs "Batman util.afl" after EVERY backtest (or even exploration) that I have set up to run.

I am using Bruce Robinson's FT-Utilities to create the equity file. It works great but, of course, I get 10000 for each day.

I have run manually with AmiBroker alone, and without Batman, and all works great.

Is there a way to turn "Batman util.afl" off? Another way to handle?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/