From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com [mailto:amibroker@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Edward Pottasch
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 9:02 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Ami is exiting without an exit command

yes, see the AT group.  In my case I have the TWS already started. Then I start AB and direct it to the IB database. AB starts backfilling data and suddenly disappears. But it does not happen always. Some days it does other days all is ok. When I restart AB after it has disappeared all is ok. It never happens twice in a row during 1 computer session.

One thing I notice what I did not notice before (prior to 5.29 beta) is that when I start AB I see first the charts appear as white blank charts (a fraction of a second). Then it is replaced with the charts I saved previously.

rgds, Ed