    {
        n++;
        shape[i] =
VarGet( "shape" + n );
    }

Plot(C,"", 39, styleBar);
PlotShapes( shape, colorGreen, 0, L);

On 10/31/2009 2:22 PM, Anthony Faragasso wrote:
I have a plotshapes added to an indicator...when I try to add an offset the shape disappears...any help appreciated...

example:

PlotShapes(shapeDigit1*(Low==trs),colorYellow);

Also, I am doing line touches...How can I manipulate the digits to plot concurrently..

like: first touch is digit 1 , second touch is digit 2...etc....starting from left to right..

Thank you

Anthony

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/