[amibroker] Re: Can I import my own non-price data into AB?

And, if AddToComposite doesn't help, you can do your own parsing using fopen, fgets and the string manipulation functions http://amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_index.php?m=2

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/