[amibroker] BATMAN AND ~~~EQUITY PROBLEM

Was using Batman 1.6 and finally went to 2.4, but am having problems.

Here is example of what happens via Batman runs.  This is ONE batch run in Batman where #1 is listed first and #2 is listed second.
1. Run backtest first and all is well in both 1.6 and 2.4;
2. Run exploration on ~~~equity and all is well in 1.6, but in 2.4 the ~~~equity values are all the same, in my case all at 10000 which is wrong;
3. I even look at ~~~equity after above Batman batch run and all values are 10000 via version 2.4 and are correct in 1.6

I do this manually via AmiBroker alone and all is well. Manual run of backtest (see #1 above) produces correct values in ~~~equity.

Any thoughts?

Bert

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/