[amibroker] Re: IQFEED AMIBROKER PROBLEMS

The big question is how many Symbols do you have in your database? If its over 500- there you have your problem.

I have a different problem and I can't backfill any database smaller than 1 minute, since beta 5.26 or so and the latest IQFeed client. Starts backfilling and then it just stops after a minute or so.

Jorgen

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/