[amibroker] Best way to run fast and slow tasks

I have a system that runs some modules that executes rather slowly,
about 0.5sec/pass but that has a gfx GUI (mostly buttons) that executes
fast and the needs to respond quickly to mouse clicks for trading. What
happens is that some clicks are missed and also that my GUI (gfx)
refreshes very slow, sometimes half my buttons refresh first, then the
slow code executes, and then the remainder of my buttons refresh.
Irritating to work with.

My Question: If I run two instances of Amibroker and use one exclusively
for my GUI and the other for my slow code (Since my GUI is in a floating
window I can organize the two AB Instance to appear like one). Would the
execution of my GUI be super fast or would it still be effected by the
slow code running on the other AmiBroker instance? I can handshake the
two systems using persistent variables. I run an Intel Core2 Quad Processor.

Many TIA,
herman

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/